We collect information during the order / quote procedure on our site.
What we collect and store
During your visit on our site, we track
- Products you’ve seen: we use them to, for example, display products you’ve recently seen and others similar you may also like
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Delivery address: To estimate the delivery costs before you place an order, and to send you the quote / order
When you ask for quotes on our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number. We need this for the following
- Send you information about your account and orders
- Respond to requests, including quotes, refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our eStore
- Comply with any legal obligation, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-fill order confirmation for future orders.
We usually store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect it and use it, and we are not legally obliged to continue to retain it. For example, we store order information for 5 years for taxes and accounting. This includes your name, email address and billing and delivery addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to send them.
Who from our team has access to the data.
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. For example, store administrators and managers have access to:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information such as your name, e-mail address, and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, make refunds and help you.